Traversing nature's danger zone: getting up close with Sumatra's volcanoes
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd, The Geologists' Association & The Geological Society of London
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 64–70, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Budd, D.A., Troll, V.R., Hilton, D.R., Freda, C., Jolis, E.M. and Halldorsson, S.A. (2012), Traversing nature's danger zone: getting up close with Sumatra's volcanoes. Geology Today, 28: 64–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2451.2012.00828.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!