Acoustic-Gravity Wave Generation at 120 km Altitude by Sea Level Detonation: A Preliminary Analysis of the Greene-Whitaker Calculation
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2010
Geophysical Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 26, Issue 1-4, pages 391–398, December 1971
How to Cite
Kahalas, S. L. and Murphy, B. L. (1971), Acoustic-Gravity Wave Generation at 120 km Altitude by Sea Level Detonation: A Preliminary Analysis of the Greene-Whitaker Calculation. Geophysical Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society, 26: 391–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.1971.tb03409.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2010
- (Received 1971 July 1)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!