Admissible Speeds for Plane-Strain Self-Similar Shear Cracks with Friction but Lacking Cohesion
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2007
Geophysical Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 439–455, December 1973
How to Cite
Burridge, R. (1973), Admissible Speeds for Plane-Strain Self-Similar Shear Cracks with Friction but Lacking Cohesion. Geophysical Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society, 35: 439–455. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.1973.tb00608.x
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2007
- (Received 1973 April 4) Received in original form 1973 March 13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!