Earth Physics Branch, Energy, Mines and Resources, 1 Observatory Crescent, Ottawa, Ontario K1A OY3, Canada.
Relationship between median destructive field and remanent coercive forces for dispersed natural magnetite, titanomagnetite and hematite
Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
Geophysical Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 447–461, February 1981
How to Cite
Dankers, P. (1981), Relationship between median destructive field and remanent coercive forces for dispersed natural magnetite, titanomagnetite and hematite. Geophysical Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society, 64: 447–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.1981.tb02676.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
- Received 1980 April 28; in original form 1979 October 16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!