Istituto di Geofuica, via Irnerio 28, Universid di Bologna, 40126 Bologna, Italy.
Pleistocene deglaciation and the Earth's rotation: implications for mantle viscosity
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2007
Geophysical Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 553–578, September 1981
How to Cite
Sabadini, R. and Peltier, W. R. (1981), Pleistocene deglaciation and the Earth's rotation: implications for mantle viscosity. Geophysical Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society, 66: 553–578. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.1981.tb04890.x
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2007
- Received 1980 October 27; in original form 1980 April 30
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!