The anisotropic reflectivity technique: theory
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2010
Geophysical Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 72, Issue 3, pages 755–766, March 1983
How to Cite
Booth, D. C. and Crampin, S. (1983), The anisotropic reflectivity technique: theory. Geophysical Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society, 72: 755–766. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.1983.tb02831.x
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2010
- Received 1982 September 10; in original form 1982 January 28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!