Crustal deformation, the earthquake cycle, and models of viscoelastic flow in the asthenosphere
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2007
Geophysical Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 735–750, September 1984
How to Cite
Cohen, S. C. and Kramer, M. J. (1984), Crustal deformation, the earthquake cycle, and models of viscoelastic flow in the asthenosphere. Geophysical Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society, 78: 735–750. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.1984.tb05068.x
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2007
- Received Received 1984 February 10; in original form 1983 November 8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!