Laboratoire de Sismologie, Institut de Physique du Globe, 4, Place Jussieu, 75230 Paris Cédex 05, France
Fault plane solutions of earthquakes and active tectonics of the Tibetan Plateau and its margins
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2007
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 99, Issue 1, pages 123–154, October 1989
How to Cite
Molnar, P. and Lyon-Caent, H. (1989), Fault plane solutions of earthquakes and active tectonics of the Tibetan Plateau and its margins. Geophysical Journal International, 99: 123–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.1989.tb02020.x
- Issue online: 2 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2007
- Accepted 1989 April 10. Received 1989 April 10; in original form 1988 November 26
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!