Now at the Faculty of Science, Kumamoto University, Kumamoto, Japan.
Late Pleistocene and Holocene sea-level change in the Australian region and mantle rheology
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2007
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 497–517, March 1989
How to Cite
Nakada, M. and Lambeck, K. (1989), Late Pleistocene and Holocene sea-level change in the Australian region and mantle rheology. Geophysical Journal International, 96: 497–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.1989.tb06010.x
- Issue online: 2 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2007
- Accepted 1988 September 14. Received 1988 September 9; in original form 1988 May 26.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!