Present address: Energy Mines & Resources, Geological Survey of Canada, Geophysics Division—1 Observatory Crescent, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1A 0Y3.
The response of a realistic earth to ocean tide loading
Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 103, Issue 2, pages 541–560, November 1990
How to Cite
Pagiatakis, S. D. (1990), The response of a realistic earth to ocean tide loading. Geophysical Journal International, 103: 541–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.1990.tb01790.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
- Accepted 1990 June 25. Received 1990 June 20; in original form 1988 November 4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!