A theory of spectral analysis based on the characteristic property of a linear dynamic system
Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 613–630, June 1990
How to Cite
Kumazawa, M., Imanishi, Y., Fukao, Y., Furumoto, M. and Yamamoto, A. (1990), A theory of spectral analysis based on the characteristic property of a linear dynamic system. Geophysical Journal International, 101: 613–630. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.1990.tb05574.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
- Accepted 1989 December 19. Received 1989 December 14; in original form September 7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!