A theory of spectral analysis based on the characteristic property of a linear dynamic system
Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 613–630, June 1990
How to Cite
Kumazawa, M., Imanishi, Y., Fukao, Y., Furumoto, M. and Yamamoto, A. (1990), A theory of spectral analysis based on the characteristic property of a linear dynamic system. Geophysical Journal International, 101: 613–630. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.1990.tb05574.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
- Accepted 1989 December 19. Received 1989 December 14; in original form September 7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!