Now at: Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, Scripps Institution of Oceanography, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, California, 92093, USA.
Seismic Modelling of Subduction Zones With Inhomogeneity and Anisotropy-I. Teleseismic P-Wavefront Tracking
Seismic modelling of subduction zones with inhomogeneity and anisotropy-I. Teleseismic P-wavefront tracking
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2007
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 39–66, January 1993
How to Cite
Kendall, J.-M. and Thomson, C. J. (1993), Seismic Modelling of Subduction Zones With Inhomogeneity and Anisotropy-I. Teleseismic P-Wavefront Tracking. Geophysical Journal International, 112: 39–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.1993.tb01435.x
- Issue online: 2 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2007
- Accepted 1992 July 9. Received 1992 July 8; in original form 1992 March 5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!