Norwegian Geotechnical Institute, PO Box 3930, Ullevaal Hageby, N-0806, Oslo, Norway.
The transition from subduction to continental collision: crustal structure in the North Canterbury region, New Zealand
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2007
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 115, Issue 3, pages 1124–1136, December 1993
How to Cite
Reyners, M. and Cowan, H. (1993), The transition from subduction to continental collision: crustal structure in the North Canterbury region, New Zealand. Geophysical Journal International, 115: 1124–1136. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.1993.tb01514.x
- Issue online: 2 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2007
- Accepted 1993 May 26. Received 1993 May 19; in original form 1992 October 23
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!