The Interpretation of Shear-Wave Splitting Parameters In the Presence of Two Anisotropic Layers
Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 119, Issue 3, pages 949–963, December 1994
How to Cite
Silver, P. G. and Savage, M. K. (1994), The Interpretation of Shear-Wave Splitting Parameters In the Presence of Two Anisotropic Layers. Geophysical Journal International, 119: 949–963. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.1994.tb04027.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
- Accepted Accepted 1994 April 14. Received Received 1994 February 15; in original form 1993 February 2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!