An arbitrary Lagrangian-Eulerian formulation for creeping flows and its application in tectonic models
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2007
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 120, Issue 1, pages 1–23, January 1995
How to Cite
Fullsack, P. (1995), An arbitrary Lagrangian-Eulerian formulation for creeping flows and its application in tectonic models. Geophysical Journal International, 120: 1–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.1995.tb05908.x
- Issue online: 3 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2007
- Accepted 1993 December 22. Received 1993 August 12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!