Frequency-dependent relocation of the 1992 Nicaragua slow earthquake: an empirical Green's function approach
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2007
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 127, Issue 1, pages 75–85, October 1996
How to Cite
Ihmlé, P. F. (1996), Frequency-dependent relocation of the 1992 Nicaragua slow earthquake: an empirical Green's function approach. Geophysical Journal International, 127: 75–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.1996.tb01536.x
- Issue online: 3 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2007
- Accepted 1996 May 17. Received 1996 May 13; in original form 1995 August 11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!