Postglacial sea-level change on a rotating Earth: first results from a gravitationally self-consistent sea-level equation
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
1996 Royal Astronomical Society
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 126, Issue 3, pages F13–F20, September 1996
How to Cite
Milne, G. A. and Mitrovica, J. X. (1996), Postglacial sea-level change on a rotating Earth: first results from a gravitationally self-consistent sea-level equation. Geophysical Journal International, 126: F13–F20. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.1996.tb04691.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
- Accepted 1996 June 21; Received 1996 June 19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!