Now at: Department of Earth Sciences, University of Leeds, Leeds, LS2 9JT, UK.
Teleseismic imaging of subaxial flow at mid-ocean ridges: traveltime effects of anisotropic mineral texture in the mantle
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2007
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 127, Issue 2, pages 415–426, November 1996
How to Cite
Blackman, D. K., Kendall, J.-M., Dawson, P. R., Wenk, H.-R., Boyce, D. and Morgan, J. P. (1996), Teleseismic imaging of subaxial flow at mid-ocean ridges: traveltime effects of anisotropic mineral texture in the mantle. Geophysical Journal International, 127: 415–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.1996.tb04730.x
- Issue online: 3 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2007
- Accepted 1996 July S. Received 1996 June 24; in original form 1995 October 5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!