Seismic moment assessment of earthquakes in stable continental regions—III. New Madrid 1811-1812, Charleston 1886 and Lisbon 1755
Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 126, Issue 2, pages 314–344, August 1996
How to Cite
Johnston, A. C. (1996), Seismic moment assessment of earthquakes in stable continental regions—III. New Madrid 1811-1812, Charleston 1886 and Lisbon 1755. Geophysical Journal International, 126: 314–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.1996.tb05294.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
- Accepted 1996 February 29; Received 1996 February 29; in original form 1995 February 6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!