Now at: Institute for Study of the Earth's Interior. Okayama University, Misasa, Tottori-ken 682-01, Japan.
Transient solutions for temperature and pressure waves in fluid-saturated porous rocks
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2007
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 124, Issue 3, pages 649–656, March 1996
How to Cite
Natale, G. and Salusti, E. (1996), Transient solutions for temperature and pressure waves in fluid-saturated porous rocks. Geophysical Journal International, 124: 649–656. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.1996.tb05630.x
- Issue online: 3 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2007
- Accepted 1995 September 11. Received 1995 July 18; in original form 1993 September 27
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!