Now at: Division of Geological and Planetary Sciences, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA 90024, USA.
Localization of gravity and topography: constraints on the tectonics and mantle dynamics of Venus
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2007
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 131, Issue 1, pages 24–44, October 1997
How to Cite
Simons, M., Solomon, S. C. and Hager, B. H. (1997), Localization of gravity and topography: constraints on the tectonics and mantle dynamics of Venus. Geophysical Journal International, 131: 24–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.1997.tb00593.x
- Issue online: 3 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2007
- Accepted 1997 April 24. Received 1997 March 10; in original form 1996 July 15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!