Glaciation-induced variations in the Earth's precession frequency, obliquity and insolation over the last 2.6 Ma
Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 128, Issue 2, pages 270–284, February 1997
How to Cite
Mitrovica, J. X., Forte, A. M. and Pan, R. (1997), Glaciation-induced variations in the Earth's precession frequency, obliquity and insolation over the last 2.6 Ma. Geophysical Journal International, 128: 270–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.1997.tb01554.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
- Accepted 1996 July 15. Received 1996 June 13; in original form 1995 September 28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!