Contemporaneous extension and compression in the Northern Apennines from earthquake fault-plane solutions
Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 129, Issue 2, pages 368–388, May 1997
How to Cite
Frepoli, A. and Amato, A. (1997), Contemporaneous extension and compression in the Northern Apennines from earthquake fault-plane solutions. Geophysical Journal International, 129: 368–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.1997.tb01589.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
- Accepted 1997 January 8. Received 1997 January 2; in original form 1996 June I
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!