Seismic velocity anisotropy in mica-rich rocks: an inclusion model
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2008
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 145, Issue 1, pages 19–32, April 2001
How to Cite
Nishizawa, O. and Yoshino, T. (2001), Seismic velocity anisotropy in mica-rich rocks: an inclusion model. Geophysical Journal International, 145: 19–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2001.00331.x
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2008
- Accepted 2000 September 11. Received 2000 September 7; in original form 2000 March 7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!