One-dimensional models of shear wave velocity for the eastern Mediterranean obtained from the inversion of Rayleigh wave phase velocities and tectonic implications
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2003
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 156, Issue 1, pages 45–58, January 2004
How to Cite
Meier, T., Dietrich, K., Stöckhert, B. and Harjes, H.-P. (2004), One-dimensional models of shear wave velocity for the eastern Mediterranean obtained from the inversion of Rayleigh wave phase velocities and tectonic implications. Geophysical Journal International, 156: 45–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2004.02121.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2003
- Accepted 2003 September 5. Received 2003 June 27; in original form 2002 July 29
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!