Shear wave anisotropy beneath the Cascadia subduction zone and western North American craton
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2004
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 157, Issue 1, pages 341–353, April 2004
How to Cite
Currie, C. A., Cassidy, J. F., Hyndman, R. D. and Bostock, M. G. (2004), Shear wave anisotropy beneath the Cascadia subduction zone and western North American craton. Geophysical Journal International, 157: 341–353. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2004.02175.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2004
- Accepted 2003 October 10. Received 2003 October 1; in original form 2003 February 28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!