Small-scale variations in seismic anisotropy near Kimberley, South Africa
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2004
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 157, Issue 2, pages 764–774, May 2004
How to Cite
Fouch, M. J., Silver, P. G., Bell, D. R. and Lee, J. N. (2004), Small-scale variations in seismic anisotropy near Kimberley, South Africa. Geophysical Journal International, 157: 764–774. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2004.02234.x
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2004
- Accepted 2004 January 12. Received 2003 November 18; in original form 2003 January 17
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!