D-Rex, a program for calculation of seismic anisotropy due to crystal lattice preferred orientation in the convective upper mantle
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 158, Issue 2, pages 744–752, August 2004
How to Cite
Kaminski, É., Ribe, N. M. and Browaeys, J. T. (2004), D-Rex, a program for calculation of seismic anisotropy due to crystal lattice preferred orientation in the convective upper mantle. Geophysical Journal International, 158: 744–752. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2004.02308.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
- Accepted 2004 March 25. Received 2004 March 25; in original form 2003 August 8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!