Crustal deformation and fault slip during the seismic cycle in the North Chile subduction zone, from GPS and InSAR observations
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2004
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 158, Issue 2, pages 695–711, August 2004
How to Cite
Chlieh, M., De Chabalier, J. B., Ruegg, J. C., Armijo, R., Dmowska, R., Campos, J. and Feigl, K. L. (2004), Crustal deformation and fault slip during the seismic cycle in the North Chile subduction zone, from GPS and InSAR observations. Geophysical Journal International, 158: 695–711. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2004.02326.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2004
- Accepted 2004 April 15. Received 2004 March 22; in original form 2003 February 24
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!