Multiscale imaging of complex structures from multifold wide-aperture seismic data by frequency-domain full-waveform tomography: application to a thrust belt
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 159, Issue 3, pages 1032–1056, December 2004
How to Cite
Ravaut, C., Operto, S., Improta, L., Virieux, J., Herrero, A. and Dell'Aversana, P. (2004), Multiscale imaging of complex structures from multifold wide-aperture seismic data by frequency-domain full-waveform tomography: application to a thrust belt. Geophysical Journal International, 159: 1032–1056. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2004.02442.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Accepted 2004 August 2. Received 2004 May 28; in original form 2003 August 8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!