BARGEN continuous GPS data across the eastern Basin and Range province, and implications for fault system dynamics
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2004
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 159, Issue 3, pages 842–862, December 2004
How to Cite
Niemi, N. A., Wernicke, B. P., Friedrich, A. M., Simons, M., Bennett, R. A. and Davis, J. L. (2004), BARGEN continuous GPS data across the eastern Basin and Range province, and implications for fault system dynamics. Geophysical Journal International, 159: 842–862. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2004.02454.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2004
- Accepted 2004 July 26. Received 2003 March 25; in original form 2001 February 23
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!