Seismic versus aseismic deformation in Iran inferred from earthquakes and geodetic data
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2004
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 160, Issue 1, pages 217–226, January 2005
How to Cite
Masson, F., Chéry, J., Hatzfeld, D., Martinod, J., Vernant, P., Tavakoli, F. and Ghafory-Ashtiani, M. (2005), Seismic versus aseismic deformation in Iran inferred from earthquakes and geodetic data. Geophysical Journal International, 160: 217–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2004.02465.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2004
- Accepted 2004 August 25. Received 2004 July 30; in original form 2004 April 9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!