Determination of flow directions by combining AMS and thin-section analyses: implications for Oligocene volcanism in the Kerguelen Archipelago (southern Indian Ocean)
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2004
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 160, Issue 1, pages 63–78, January 2005
How to Cite
Plenier, G., Camps, P., Henry, B. and Ildefonse, B. (2005), Determination of flow directions by combining AMS and thin-section analyses: implications for Oligocene volcanism in the Kerguelen Archipelago (southern Indian Ocean). Geophysical Journal International, 160: 63–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2004.02488.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2004
- Accepted 2004 September 20. Received 2004 September 20; in original form 2003 February 19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!