Determination of flow directions by combining AMS and thin-section analyses: implications for Oligocene volcanism in the Kerguelen Archipelago (southern Indian Ocean)
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2004
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 160, Issue 1, pages 63–78, January 2005
How to Cite
Plenier, G., Camps, P., Henry, B. and Ildefonse, B. (2005), Determination of flow directions by combining AMS and thin-section analyses: implications for Oligocene volcanism in the Kerguelen Archipelago (southern Indian Ocean). Geophysical Journal International, 160: 63–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2004.02488.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2004
- Accepted 2004 September 20. Received 2004 September 20; in original form 2003 February 19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!