Shear velocity structure in the Aegean area obtained by inversion of Rayleigh waves
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 160, Issue 1, pages 127–143, January 2005
How to Cite
Karagianni, E. E., Papazachos, C. B., Panagiotopoulos, D. G., Suhadolc, P., Vuan, A. and Panza, G. F. (2005), Shear velocity structure in the Aegean area obtained by inversion of Rayleigh waves. Geophysical Journal International, 160: 127–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2005.02354.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Accepted 2004 April 15. Received 2004 April 15; in original form 2003 January 21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!