On the roles of magnetization and topography in the scaling behaviour of magnetic-anomaly fields
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 160, Issue 1, pages 46–54, January 2005
How to Cite
Li, T. and Eaton, D. W. (2005), On the roles of magnetization and topography in the scaling behaviour of magnetic-anomaly fields. Geophysical Journal International, 160: 46–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2005.02441.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Accepted 2004 July 30. Received 2004 July 19; in original form 2003 August 16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!