Temporal clustering of major earthquakes along individual faults due to post-seismic reloading
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 160, Issue 1, pages 179–194, January 2005
How to Cite
Kenner, S. J. and Simons, M. (2005), Temporal clustering of major earthquakes along individual faults due to post-seismic reloading. Geophysical Journal International, 160: 179–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2005.02460.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Accepted 2004 July 26. Received 2004 April 26; in original form 2003 November 17
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!