Coda-derived source spectra, moment magnitudes and energy-moment scaling in the western Alps
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 160, Issue 1, pages 263–275, January 2005
How to Cite
Morasca, P., Mayeda, K., Malagnini, L. and Walter, W. R. (2005), Coda-derived source spectra, moment magnitudes and energy-moment scaling in the western Alps. Geophysical Journal International, 160: 263–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2005.02491.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Accepted 2004 September 28. Received 2004 September 28; in original form 2003 October 23
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!