Seismic refraction evidence for steep faults cutting highly attenuated continental basement in the central Transverse ranges, California
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2005
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 160, Issue 2, pages 651–666, February 2005
How to Cite
Yan, Z., Clayton, R. W. and Saleeby, J. (2005), Seismic refraction evidence for steep faults cutting highly attenuated continental basement in the central Transverse ranges, California. Geophysical Journal International, 160: 651–666. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2005.02506.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2005
- Accepted 2004 September 30. Received 2003 September 13; in original form
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!