Seismic structure of the Carnegie ridge and the nature of the Galápagos hotspot
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2005
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 161, Issue 3, pages 763–788, June 2005
How to Cite
Sallarès, V., Charvis, P., Flueh, E. R., Bialas, J. and the SALIERI Scientific Party (2005), Seismic structure of the Carnegie ridge and the nature of the Galápagos hotspot. Geophysical Journal International, 161: 763–788. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2005.02592.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2005
- Accepted 2005 January 24. Received 2004 November 22; in original form 2004 January 19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!