Shear Mach wave characterization for kinematic fault rupture models with constant supershear rupture velocity
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2005
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 162, Issue 2, pages 431–447, August 2005
How to Cite
Bernard, P. and Baumont, D. (2005), Shear Mach wave characterization for kinematic fault rupture models with constant supershear rupture velocity. Geophysical Journal International, 162: 431–447. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2005.02611.x
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2005
- Accepted 2005 February 8. Received 2005 February 2; in original form 2004 July 29
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!