Crustal velocity and strain-rate fields in Italy and surrounding regions: new results from the analysis of permanent and non-permanent GPS networks
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2005
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 161, Issue 3, pages 861–880, June 2005
How to Cite
Serpelloni, E., Anzidei, M., Baldi, P., Casula, G. and Galvani, A. (2005), Crustal velocity and strain-rate fields in Italy and surrounding regions: new results from the analysis of permanent and non-permanent GPS networks. Geophysical Journal International, 161: 861–880. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2005.02618.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2005
- Accepted 2005 February 22. Received 2005 February 15; in original form 2004 June 1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!