Lowermost mantle anisotropy beneath the north Pacific from differential S–ScS splitting
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2005
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 161, Issue 3, pages 829–838, June 2005
How to Cite
Wookey, J., Kendall, J.-M. and Rümpker, G. (2005), Lowermost mantle anisotropy beneath the north Pacific from differential S–ScS splitting. Geophysical Journal International, 161: 829–838. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2005.02623.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2005
- Accepted 2005 March 3. Received 2005 February 24; in original form 2004 September 30
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!