An anomalous spatial pattern of shear-wave splitting observed in Ocean Bottom Seismic data above a subducting seamount in the Nankai Trough
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2005
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 163, Issue 1, pages 252–264, October 2005
How to Cite
Volti, T., Kaneda, Y., Zatsepin, S. and Crampin, S. (2005), An anomalous spatial pattern of shear-wave splitting observed in Ocean Bottom Seismic data above a subducting seamount in the Nankai Trough. Geophysical Journal International, 163: 252–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2005.02743.x
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2005
- Accepted 2005 June 23. Received 2005 February 2; in original form 2003 November 27
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!