A geophysical interpretation of the secular displacement and gravity rates observed at Ny-Ålesund, Svalbard in the Arctic—effects of post-glacial rebound and present-day ice melting
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2006
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 165, Issue 3, pages 729–743, June 2006
How to Cite
Sato, T., Okuno, J., Hinderer, J., MacMillan, D. S., Plag, H.-P., Francis, O., Falk, R. and Fukuda, Y. (2006), A geophysical interpretation of the secular displacement and gravity rates observed at Ny-Ålesund, Svalbard in the Arctic—effects of post-glacial rebound and present-day ice melting. Geophysical Journal International, 165: 729–743. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2006.02992.x
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2006
- Accepted 2006 March 6. Received 2006 March 4; in original form 2004 October 13
Vol. 169, Issue 3, 897, Version of Record online: 27 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!