Surface-wave array tomography in SE Tibet from ambient seismic noise and two-station analysis – I. Phase velocity maps
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2006
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 166, Issue 2, pages 732–744, August 2006
How to Cite
Yao, H., Van Der Hilst, R. D. and De Hoop, M. V. (2006), Surface-wave array tomography in SE Tibet from ambient seismic noise and two-station analysis – I. Phase velocity maps. Geophysical Journal International, 166: 732–744. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2006.03028.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2006
- Accepted 2006 March 30. Received 2006 March 30; in original form 2006 February 1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!