Fault identification for buried strike-slip earthquakes using InSAR: The 1994 and 2004 Al Hoceima, Morocco earthquakes
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 166, Issue 3, pages 1347–1362, September 2006
How to Cite
Biggs, J., Bergman, E., Emmerson, B., Funning, G. J., Jackson, J., Parsons, B. and Wright, T. J. (2006), Fault identification for buried strike-slip earthquakes using InSAR: The 1994 and 2004 Al Hoceima, Morocco earthquakes. Geophysical Journal International, 166: 1347–1362. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2006.03071.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Accepted 2006 May 15. Received 2006 May 15; in original form 2005 September 15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!