Archaeomagnetism in Italy: a compilation of data including new results and a preliminary Italian secular variation curve
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 167, Issue 3, pages 1160–1171, December 2006
How to Cite
Tema, E., Hedley, I. and Lanos, P. (2006), Archaeomagnetism in Italy: a compilation of data including new results and a preliminary Italian secular variation curve. Geophysical Journal International, 167: 1160–1171. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2006.03150.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Accepted 2006 July 20. Received 2006 July 19; in original form 2006 March 13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!