Discriminating volcano deformation due to magma movements and variable surface loads: application to Katla subglacial volcano, Iceland
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 169, Issue 1, pages 325–338, April 2007
How to Cite
Pinel, V., Sigmundsson, F., Sturkell, E., Geirsson, H., Einarsson, P., Gudmundsson, M. T. and Högnadóttir, T. (2007), Discriminating volcano deformation due to magma movements and variable surface loads: application to Katla subglacial volcano, Iceland. Geophysical Journal International, 169: 325–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2006.03267.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Accepted 2006 October 13. Received 2006 September 11; in original form 2006 February 1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!