Discriminating volcano deformation due to magma movements and variable surface loads: application to Katla subglacial volcano, Iceland
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 169, Issue 1, pages 325–338, April 2007
How to Cite
Pinel, V., Sigmundsson, F., Sturkell, E., Geirsson, H., Einarsson, P., Gudmundsson, M. T. and Högnadóttir, T. (2007), Discriminating volcano deformation due to magma movements and variable surface loads: application to Katla subglacial volcano, Iceland. Geophysical Journal International, 169: 325–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2006.03267.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Accepted 2006 October 13. Received 2006 September 11; in original form 2006 February 1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!